➸ Mulher Vermelha ♥

Cada vez que escrevo um bom poema é mais uma moleta que me faz seguir em frente.

sexta-feira, 12 de agosto de 2016

One and Only

You've been on my mind
I grow fonder every day
Lose myself in time
Just thinking of your face
God only knows why it's taken me so long to let my
doubts go
You're the only one that I want

I don't know why I'm scared
I've been here before
Every feeling, every word
I've imagined it all
You'll never know if you never try
To forgive my and your past and simply be mine

I dare you to let me be your, your one and only
Promise I'm worthy
To hold in your arms
So come on and give me a chance
To prove I am the one who can walk that mile
Until the end starts ♫

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Manifestos



Essas palavras que eu escrevo, me protegem da completa loucura.